We’re excited to be advertising for another apprentice to join our team. Positions like these don’t come around very often, we invite applications from far and wide!
We’re looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year apprentice mechanic to join our dynamic, productive and enjoyable team.
Without further ado!
ABOUT YOU (some modest, back patting truths)
· You’ve kicked off your mechanical apprenticeship, and you’re now into your second or third year
1. You’ve got a good handle on the bread and butter of the trade
2. You’re possibly wondering whether late model, modern vehicles are going to be enough to keep your passion sky high
· Highly personable
1. Life is too short to work with ***t people
2. Good for a laugh
3. Good communicator, with colleagues, and customers (if in the 1st year or so of your apprenticeship your role has been customer-facing)
· Icing on the cake (staff birthday cakes are never without icing)
1. Problem solver, that’s you, getting better by the day
2. Productivity (the backbone of a good days work) you can take instruction and follow it well, and you’re also getting a handle on monitoring your own task and job progress
3. Manual Australian Drivers License
ABOUT US (just some shameless self-promotion)
Creative Custom Cars is an independent, premium classic, historic, modified, muscle and vintage car workshop. We’re coming up 10 years old, and our team have a combined 200+ years in the industry.
Alongside WD Autobody next door (but under the one roof), our service offering is all encompassing, from oil services to concourse restorations. With accolades including Motorclassica 2019 Best In Show, we pride ourselves on high quality workmanship, and an ability to diagnose and achieve solutions & results for our customers and vehicles that are market leading.
ABOUT THE ROLE (probably handy)
· You’ll come aboard a team of two other mechanics, including the manager, as well as one other mechanical apprentice.
· You’ll work in a close team, and will report to the manager/leading hand or business owner, depending on the job.
· You’ll be expected to maintain a clean and tidy workspace.
THERE’S SO MUCH MORE
But this aint’ a book.
Please get in touch if you’d like to introduce yourself, ask some further questions, or better yet, apply! If what we’ve described above sounds a lot like someone you know, please feel free to let them know about this ad, or even quietly name and number drop them. (Stay anonymous, or not…) And feel free to share around.
OH HEY, DID WE MENTION KEY BENEFITS?
· You’ll only be expected to turn up 4 days a week (full time), week in, week out. We walk the walk where a work-life balance is concerned.
· You’ll work on a wide range of makes, models, and motors. The earliest vehicle that we look after is a 1922 Bentley 3L. No day is the same. No customer is the same. No practical joke is the same.
THE NITTIEST GRITTIEST
Applications open to 30 September (unless filled earlier). Position to commence as soon as possible